The Master Plans for Reddall Reserve and McDonald Park have both been formally adopted by Council on 8 October 2019.
Why develop a Master Plan?
We are working with GroupGSA, to prepare a master plan for the future of Reddall Reserve and McDonald Park. These plans will look at what the existing facilities and potential upgrades are. The master plan will aim to balance the needs of different members of the community and enhance the opportunity of the site.
The objectives of the master plan are to:
- Identify improvements for the reserve;
- Enable planning for future works;
- Ensure the park is suitable and relevant to the needs of the current and future community;
- Improve connections throughout the park;
- Protect the areas and qualities of the parks that are valued;
- Establish a holistic vision for the parks;
- Enhance biodiversity and habitat;
- Provide suitable play spaces
To share your feedback and ideas, click on the tabs below.
Draft Reddall Reserve Master Plan
The Draft Reddall Reserve Master Plan (the Plan) is on Public Exhibition and you can make a submission below.
The Draft McDonald Park Master Plan (the Plan) is on Public Exhibition and you can make a submission below.
McDonald Park is located on the corner of Tongarra Road and Station Road, Albion Park Rail.