About the Master Plan
Reddall Reserve is located on the foreshore of Lake Illawarra and provides a significant regional destination. Recently Council endorsed the Reddall Reserve Master Plan, this document will guide the development of the area over the next twenty years. It aims to balance the needs of different members of the community and enhance the opportunity of the site.
The objectives of the master plan are to:
- Identify improvements for the reserve;
- Enable planning for future works;
- Ensure the park is suitable and relevant to the needs of the current and future community;
- Improve connections throughout the park;
- Protect the areas and qualities of the parks that are valued;
- Establish a holistic vision for the parks;
- Enhance biodiversity and habitat;
- Provide suitable play spaces
Putting the plan into action
Click on the icon to find out about the new projects for Reddall Reserve.